Conditions of Skip Hire
- All skips hired are subject to a fourteen day hire period. The cost is the same whether you have the skip for one day or fourteen days. Should you require the skip to be collected/exchanged within the fourteen day period then just call our office and a collection/exchange can be organised. Easyload reserve the right to collect the skip after fourteen days from delivery date without prior notification. (If you need more time please let us know)
- Please ensure that all skips are level loaded. Overloaded skips will be charged accordingly.
- Dangerously overloaded skips will not be lifted and a charge for wasted journey may be incurred by the hirer.
- No fires to be lit in the skip
DO NOT put the following in your skip:
- Fridges or freezers
- Televisions / Monitors
- Flourescent tubes
- Clinical / Medical Waste
- Food Waste
- Liquids including oil, paints and poisonous/polluting substances
- Gas bottles, fire extinguishers and any hazardous, flammable or toxic material